A phase II Study of Useful therapeutic strategy for metastatic Colorectal Cancer to Evaluate Oxaliplatin Stop and Go in SOX+Bmab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUCCESS
- 04 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 06 Mar 2012 New trial record