A Pivotal, Multicentre, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Randomised Trial on the Contraceptive Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of LF111 (Drospirenone) Over 9 Cycles in Comparison With Desogestrel 0.075 mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Desogestrel (Primary) ; Drospirenone (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Leon Farma
- 19 May 2012 Additional trial locations (Austria, Spain) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Mar 2012 Additional trial location (Hungary) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Mar 2012 New trial record