A Phase III, Randomized, Placebo and Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Addition of Metformin in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Diet/Exercise Therapy and Sitagliptin Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.