A Phase 3 Study To Assess The Persistence Of Hsba Response Up To 48 Months After Completion Of A Primary Series Of Bivalent Rlp2086, And The Safety, Tolerability, And Immunogenicity Of A Booster Dose Of Bivalent Rlp2086
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5212366 (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2018 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.