A Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation Study Evaluating Safety and Feasibility of BPX-501 T Cells After Partially Mismatched, Related, T Cell-Depleted HSCT (Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivogenlecleucel (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Lymphoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, the company announces the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has lifted the clinical hold on studies of BPX-501 in the U.S. and will be working with U.S. clinical sites to resume patient recruitment based on the amended protocols.
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.