A Single-blinded, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Staggered-parallel, Escalating Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of GSK2374697 in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2374697 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 102 to 82 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.