Efficacy of Perioperative Intravenous Acetaminophen as an Adjunct Analgesic in Cardiac Surgery Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Hyperalgesia; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CarDolMev
- 25 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2012 New trial record