A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single-dose Study to Evaluate the Safety of MEDI7814 in Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 7814 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 23 Jun 2014 A new treatment arm was added as explained by the increase in the actual number of patients from 32 to 125.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.