A 6-month, Multicenter, Open-label, Safety Study of VIMOVO (250 mg/20 mg, 375 mg/20 mg, and 500 mg/20 mg Naproxen/Esomeprazole) in Adolescents Aged 12 to 16 Years, Inclusive, With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole/naproxen (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Horizon Pharma
- 16 Jun 2018 Results assessing safety and tolerability, presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 09 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History