Comparison of Therapy With TICAGRELOR, Prasugrel and High Clopidogrel Dose in PCI Patients With High on Treatment Platelet Reactivity and Genotype Variation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms TRIPLETE RESET
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.