Dabigatran-related Effect on Progression of Atrial Fibrosis in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEPAF
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 New trial record