A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Examining the Effect of Orally Administered QAW039 on Sputum Eosinophil Levels and Other Efficacy Outcomes in Patients With Sputum Eosinophilia and Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fevipiprant (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 24 May 2017 Results assessing the effect of Fevipiprant on Airway Smooth Muscle Mass in Asthma (n=27), presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.