An open-label, multiple dose, efficacy study of HT61 in combination with marketed antibiotics, applied to the anterior nares in subjects with nasal carriage of Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs HT 61 (Primary) ; Chlorhexidine/neomycin; Mupirocin
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helperby Therapeutics
- 10 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Mar 2012 New trial record