Safety and Efficacy of Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (Mylotarg) as for Treatment of Patients With CD33-Positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2013.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2013.
- 23 Sep 2013 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.