Treatment Plan for the Compassionate Use of Ponatinib (AP24534) in Patients With Imatinib-, Dasatinib-, and Nilotinib- Resistant/Intolerant Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Leukemias.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 New trial record
- 10 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University).