Phase II/III Trial of Cetuximab Plus Irinotecan Synchronously/Subsequently in Patients With KRAS Wild-type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: an Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter, Prospective Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shanghai Zhangjiang Biotechnology
- 02 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Overall response rate) has been met, according to results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History