A Phase 3, Multi-center, Open-label Study to Evaluate Immunogenicity and Safety of Novartis Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine (MenACWY-CRM) in Healthy Subjects From 2 to 75 Years of Age in India.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Dec 2014 The number of treatment arms have been changed from 1 to 3 (based on patient age groups) and primary endpoints for seroresponse against different serogroups have been added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Jul 2014; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.