A Phase I Randomized, Observer-Blinded, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of an RSV-F Protein Nanoparticle Vaccine, With or Without Aluminum Adjuvant, and Co-administered With a Licensed Inactivated Influenza Vaccine, in Healthy Subjects ≥ 60 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs RSV F protein vaccine-Novavax (Primary) ; Aluminium phosphate; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novavax
- 12 May 2014 Top-line 1-year follow-up results reported in a Novavax media release.
- 04 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History