A Phase II Randomized, Observer-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of an RSV-F Protein Nanoparticle Vaccine, With or Without Aluminum, in Healthy Women of Child-Bearing Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RSV F protein vaccine-Novavax (Primary) ; Aluminium phosphate
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novavax
- 10 Sep 2015 According to a Novavax media release, data from this study were published in the Journal of Infectious Disease.
- 10 Sep 2015 Results published in a Novavax media release.
- 10 Aug 2015 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History