Randomised, Double-Blind, Active Controlled, 3-Arm Parallel Group, Multi-National, Multi-Centre Study to Evaluate the Cardiac Safety of Two Doses of Glycopyrrolate Bromide (25 microG AND 50 microG BID) Delivered Via HFA PMDI Both Combined with Foster 100/6 microG BID Delivered Via HFA PMDI Versus Foster 100/6 microG BID Delivered Via HFA PMDI in Patients with Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone/formoterol (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARSAF
- 09 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 29 Dec 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.