A Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Phase 2 Study of Zevalin ([90Y]- Ibritumomab Tiuxetan) Versus Zevalin and Motexafin Gadolinium in Patients With Rituximab- Refractory Low-grade or Follicular B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Motexafin gadolinium (Primary) ; Ibritumomab tiuxetan; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.