Response of Recombinant Antithrombin in Heparin Resistant Patients Undergoing Cardiac Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Antithrombin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Surgical blood loss
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jul 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic: 11-004125).
- 29 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.