Phase I Dose-Finding Study of Eltrombopag Following High Dose Cytarabine and Mitoxantrone in Relapsed/Refractory Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued because sponsor wanted study rewritten as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 19 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.