A Multicenter, Open-label Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Efficacy of Certolizumab Pegol in Children and Adolescents With Moderately to Severely Active Polyarticular-course Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms PASCAL
- Sponsors UCB
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 11 Nov 2016 Results will be presented at the 2016 American College of Rheumatology/Association for Rheumatology Health Professionals (ACR/ARHP) Annual Meeting, as per a UCB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History