Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Phase I Trial to Determine the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of CRS3123 Administered Orally to Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CRS 3123 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 01 Aug 2017 Results assessing safety and systemic exposure of CRS3123, published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 02 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.