A Phase I/II, Randomized, Study for Diabetic Macular Edema Using 0.3mg Ranibizumab Combined With Targeted PRP Monthly for 4 Months,Then PRN vs. 0.3mg Ranibizumab 4 Months Monotherapy, Then as Needed(DME-AntiVEgf) DAVE.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAVE
- 01 Aug 2017 Results assessing distribution of nonperfusion area from 29 treatment-naive patients of this trial published in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- 11 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.