A Single-centre, Masked, Placebo-controlled Four Part Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Repeat Doses of the CC-chemokine Receptor 3 (CCR3) Antagonist, GW824575, Coadministered With or Without Food in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GW 824575 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2012 Official title, inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.