STUDY OF THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF FIRST LINE TREATMENT WITH CHOP AND LENALIDOMIDE (Rev-CHOP) IN PATIENTS AGED FROM 60 TO 80 YEARS WITH PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED ANGIOIMMUNOBLASTIC T-CELL LYMPHOMA (AITL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Revail
- 23 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 14 Jun 2015 Interim results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association (n = 38).
- 15 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.