Phase-I Study in Healthy Male Subjects to Investigate Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Inhaled Multiple Doses of SB010, a Human GATA-3-specific DNAzyme Solution for Nebulisation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-GATA3 gene-therapy (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors sterna biologicals
- 17 May 2015 According to Sterna Biologics media release, results of this other two Phase I trials (see profile 216392 and 209662) were published in the 2015 Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 10 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date Apr 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History