Efficacy and Safety of PYLERA™ (Bismuth Subcitrate Potassium, Metronidazole, and Tetracycline Hydrochloride) With Omeprazole Given x 10 Days in Subjects Who Failed Treatment for Eradication of Helicobacter pylori [Efficacia e sicurezza della somministrazione di PYLERA` (bismuto subcitrato potassio, metronidazolo e tetraciclina cloridrato) con omeprazolo per un periodo di 10 giorni in soggetti refrattari a trattamenti di eradicazione dell'Helicobacter pylori].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tripotassium dicitrato bismuthate/tetracycline/metronidazole (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adare Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 50 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 May 2012 Company added in association field as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 May 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.