A Phase III, Multicenter, Observer-blind, Safety and Immunogenicity Study of Rabies Vaccine and Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine Administered Concomitantly and/or Separately According to 1 of 2 Different Pre-exposure Prophylaxis Schedules to Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs IC 51 (Primary) ; Rabies vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Japanese encephalitis; Rabies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 07 Dec 2014 There is a change in trial design, treatment arm, primary endpoint and exclusion criteria.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.