A Phase Ib, open-label, dose-finding study of the JAK inhibitor INC424 tablets administered orally to patients with Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF), Post-Polycythemia Vera-Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) or Post-Essential Thrombocythemia-Myelofibrosis (PET-MF) and baseline platelet counts ≥ 50 x109/L and <100 x109/L
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms The EXPAND Study
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 04 Mar 2018 The study has been completed in Netherlands.
- 01 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 62 to 72 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.