A open label, phase 2, non randomized, multicentre trial to assess the feasibility of induction treatment with 5-azacitidine (5-AZA) followed by allogeneic stem cell transplantation (allo-SCT) or continued 5-AZA treatment in patients without a suitable -sibling or unrelated- stem cell donor with IPSS Int-2/High risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BMT-AZA
- 02 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an abstract presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (n=93) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.