The ADACAL Study: cAlprotectin and hsCRP as markers of a new Diagnostic-therapeutic strAtegy that assesses muCosal Activity to individuaLize treatment and improve the prognosis of patients with Crohn's disease treated with immunosuppressants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADACAL
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.