An Open Label, Prospective, Single Oral Dose Study Evaluating the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Oseltamivir in Adult Subjects on Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) Using a Rapid Cycle Regimen to Simulate APD and in Adult Subjects With Creatinine Clearance From 10 to 30 mL/Min Not on Dialysis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2012 Additional trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.