A Phase I, Open-Label, Multiple Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Oral Aneustat (OMN54) Administered on a Daily Oral Regimen in Patients With Advanced Cancer and Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs OMN 54 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Omnitura Therapeutics
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History