Effects of acute and chronic oral administration of S 44121 versus placebo on cardiac arrhythmia during exercise testing in patients with catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia type 1 - A randomized, parallel-group, international multicentre study including a 8-week double-blind placebo controlled period followed by a 8-week single-blind period - Phase II exploratory study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aladorian (Primary)
- Indications Ventricular arrhythmias
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional locations (Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia and Taiwan ) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned end date 1 Jun 2013 added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Mar 2012 Additional trial locations (Netherlands and United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.