A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) as Maintenance Therapy for High-risk Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Following First-line Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology AssociationaResults of pooled data from 3 phase III trials (CLLM1, CONTINUUM, ORIGIN) presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of pooled data from 3 phase III trials (CLLM1, CONTINUUM, ORIGIN), were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 1 Jan 2021.