Administration of Rapidly Generated LMP, BARF1 And EBNA1 Specific Cytotoxic T-Lymphocytes To Patients With EBV-Positive Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Baltaleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Epstein-Barr virus infections; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GRALE
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of two studies (CITADEL and GRALE) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 24 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.