A Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled, Multicenter, Parallel-group Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Azelaic Acid Foam, 15% Topically Applied Twice Daily for 12 Weeks in Subjects With Papulopustular Rosacea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azelaic acid (Primary)
- Indications Rosacea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 31 Jul 2015 According to Foamix media release, the US FDA has approved azalaic acid (Finacea) foam, 15% for topical treatment of the inflammatory papules and pustules of mild to moderate rosacea.
- 24 Jul 2014 Primary endpoint (Percentage of Participants With Investigator's Global Assessment (IGA) Based Therapeutic Success at End of Treatment) has been met, according to Bayer HealthCare media release.
- 24 Jul 2014 Primary endpoint (Nominal Change From Baseline in Inflammatory Lesion (IL) Count at End of Treatment (LOCF)) has been met, according to Bayer HealthCare media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History