A Two Part, Open-label, Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of MK-7145 in Patients With Renal Insufficiency (Part I) and Heart Failure With Renal Insufficiency (Part II).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 7145 (Primary) ; Furosemide; Torasemide
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Heart failure
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.