A Phase II Study of Sequential Carfilzomib, Clarithromycin (Biaxin), Lenalidomide (Revlimid), and Dexamethasone (Decadron) [Car-BiRD] Therapy for Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Clarithromycin; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CarBiRD
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of a retrospective analysis assessing the safety and efficacy of Carfilzomib in patients from this study (NDMM) with renal involvement, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 22 May 2013 Results will be presented at the 18th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA).