A Cancer Research UK Phase I first in man study of the novel AGC kinase inhibitor AT13148 given orally in patients with advanced solid tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AT 13148 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 19 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 29 Feb 2016 to 31 Aug 2017.