A Prospective, Non-randomized, Open-label, Non-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics/ Pharmacodynamics of BAYQ3939 (400 mg BID and 400 mg TID) in Hospitalized Patients With Severe Bacterial Pneumonia or Bacterial Pneumonia With a Poor Response to Other Antimicrobials.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Bayer
- 26 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClimicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Sep 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 46, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Apr 2015.