A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Short-Term Plasma Exchange Followed By Long-Term Plasmapheresis With Human Albumin Combined With Intravenous Immunoglobulin In Patients With Mild-Moderate AD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Albumin human (Primary) ; Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMBAR
- Sponsors Grifols
- 04 Apr 2018 The study has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Mar 2018 According to a Grifols media release, company plans to announce the data from this study in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.