A Phase IIa, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-6096 in Patients With Painful Diabetic Neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Filorexant (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.