A Multi-Center, Open-labelled Study to Evaluate the Safety of Levocetirizine Hydrochloride Oral Solution in Children Aged 6 Months to 2 Years With Allergic Rhinitis or Pruritus Associated With the Skin Diseases.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Pruritus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 New trial record