A randomised phase 2 study of paclitaxel with or without GSK1120212 or pazopanib in advanced wt BRAF melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACMEL
- 05 Apr 2017 Results of phase II part of this study (n=111) presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2016 to 31 Mar 2016 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.