A Phase Ib/II Open-label, Multi-center Study of the Combination of MEK162 Plus AMG 479 (Ganitumab) in Adult Patients With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Ganitumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Array BioPharma; Novartis
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.