A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Obatoclax Mesylate in Combination With Carboplatin and Etoposide Compared With Carboplatin and Etoposide Alone in Chemotherapy-Naive Patients With Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Obatoclax (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 14 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.